Character, Life Skills and Passion Development at CVSS seeks to instil in our North Stars core values that will serve as the foundation for their character and provide a compass for their conduct. Programmes aim to grow the social and emotional competencies, digital media literacy and 21st century competencies of our North Stars to be able to manage themselves and their relationships more effectively. Believing that our students have the innate potential to shine, the school provides ample opportunities to help students uncover and nurture their personal values, interests, passions, skills and strengths to work towards their aspirations. This will prepare them to be ready for the world beyond their secondary school years.
|For all students:
- CCE lessons
- Assembly programme
- Cyber Wellness Programme
- Post-Sec Educational Institutes (PSEIs) showcase
- Industry showcase
|For selected groups of students:
- Sec 4/5: Ready For The World Programme for graduating students
- Lower Sec: Cyber Wellness Quest
- Upper Sec: Cyber Smart Programme
- Sec 4/5 NSF Engagement Session
- Sec 4 NE Quiz
- Sec 3 NRIC Ceremony
- Sec 2 CCE Cohort Learning Journey
- Sec 2: ECG Human Library with Alumni
- Sec 3: ECG Human Library with School Advisory Committee (SAC) members
- Sec 3: Applied Learning Modules (ApLM)
- Upper Sec: Learning Journeys to PSEIs
- Upper Sec: Workshops / talks on education pathways and admission exercises
Students exploring the pilot controls inside a plane’s cockpit at the Aviation Research Centre, Temasek Polytechnic.
SAC members sharing about their industries and life journeys with our Sec 3 students.
Sec 3 students sharing their experiences to encourage Sec 2 students in making informed choices for their upper secondary subject combination.
Our students from the Uniformed Groups at the National Day Observance